[cdt-dev] 1.2.1 Version Numbering and PDE Containers and 1.2.1 M1

Hey gang,

I have upversioned the plugins and friends to 1.2.1 in the cdt_1_2 branch.
I have also converted the plugins to use PDE containers. Let me know if
there are any problems.

I will also be doing a 1.2.1 M1 build today so that people have an
official snapshot of the 1.2 branch that they can play with.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top