Re: [cdt-dev] RFC: a cdt-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx for Bugzilla

+1

This would reduce my bugzilla email traffic as I now "watch" alain@xxxxxxx and grab bugs that are mine, but I also get all the other bug traffic (general comment changes, etc.) from alain that I don't really need.

Alain Magloire wrote:

Hello,

 To help triage of the bugs and for folks sending [Plan Item]
It would be nicer to have a "special" cdt user.

	cdt-inbox

Those PR could be assign to that user.  All PR(Core) could be initially assign to this
and anybody could watch this special user and take part in the triage.