Re: [cdt-dev] QNX's take on 1.2.1 freeze/release

Definitely, not December.

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

John Camelon/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/09/2003 06:32 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] QNX's take on 1.2.1 freeze/release

Are we still shooting for later in this month or do I have more time to
fix/work-around this one ?

JohnC