[cdt-dev] QNX's take on 1.2.1 freeze/release

Folks,

  As per the CDT call last week I took a look at the outstanding
1.2.1 marked PR's.  Of that list there is only one which is really
interesting to our particular release.  It is related to the parser:

29060 : Outline gets messed up when __attribute__ is applied.

Not looking for it to be supported so much as silently ignored.  If
we can have it, great.  If not it is a limitation we can certainly
live with.

Thanks,
 Thomas

Back to the top