[cdt-dev] Proposal for new CDT project

Hey all,

I would like to propose the creation of a new CVS project for the CDT
called org.eclipse.cdt.doc.isv. This will contain the API docs and guides
for people who want to integrate tools with the CDT. I propose that
Sebastien, Alain and myself be made committers to this project. I will be
committing a big chunk of my time in the 2.0 release to working on this
doc. I hope for help from others, especially in non-core areas that I
don't have as much expertise (like debug, launch).

I'm not sure of the process for adding new projects: vote amongst
committers to existing projects or just Sebastien's okidokey.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top