Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 1.2.1 Milestone Build?

Hey guys,

If you look at defects that have actually been FIXED (resolution = FIXED) there are 28 of them, with another 9 that are still unresolved. That's for defects that are actually targeted at 1.2.1.

In addition, there are defects that are targeted to 2.0 that have been fixed in both streams. We've had a look at those defects that we have fixed here at IBM-Rational (by looking at the patch list), and there are 24 of them (see the list below).

So there at least 52 defects that have been fixed to date in the 1.2.1 stream, PLUS those that others have fixed that are not targeted to 1.2.1 in bugzilla.

Could someone at QNX have a go at figuring out which 2.0 bugs have also been ported back to the 1.2 stream so we can have an accurate picture of what that streams contains at this point?

Kleo

         --------------  List of defects fixed in 1.2.1 by the IBM-Rational team are targeted to 2.0 in bugzilla -------------

      Fixed Bug 40007 : Parser reports success when it fails
    Fixed Bug 44305 : Scanner/preprocessor fails on conditionals using hexidecimal
    Fixed Bug 41935 : parser provides wrong name on namespace aliases
    Fixed Bug 39525 : Parser fails on expressions that take address of overloaded operators
    Fixed Bug 45287 : Scanner does not accept character sequence literals
    Fixed Bug 36550 : Error recovery with unterminated string is weak
    Fixed Bug 41063 : Remove unused K&R C support from ANSI Parser
    Fixed Bug 39528 : Function try-blocks are not supported by the parser (ANSI C++)
    Fixed Bug 39538 : Parser fails on explicit instantiation of templated operators
    Fixed Bug 39536 : Parser fails on templated constructors/conversion operators
                                 Refactored Scanner to make it easier to debug.
    Fixed Bug 39542 : Parser fails on 'struct' parameter types
    Fixed Bug 39549 : Designated initializers are not supported (ANSI C99)
    Fixed Bug 39551 : Complex and imaginary numbers are not supported

     Fixed Bug 45476 : preprocessor macro "defined" not handled correctly
    Fixed Bug 45477 : macro redefines prevent further parsing
    Fixed Bug 44838 : exception when resolving parameter references in a constructor
    Fixed Bug 46165 : fields referenced in constructor chains are not called back upon
    Fixed Bug 45551 : Macro replacement in #include <file.h> directives

      Fixed Bug 44925 : Search: Elaborated type specifier
        Partially Fixed Bug 44510 : C/C++ Search gives wrong results
       Fixed Bug 44337 : Disabling of "definition" not making sense in Search dialog
       Fixed Bug 44947 : Navigate from Outline: Enumeration type not pre-populated
       Fixed Bug 44948 : Navigate via Open Declarations: typedef decl not found

       Fixed Bug 44507 : Outline Flickers with CDT1.2 RC0

So there are at least

David Inglis <dinglis@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/28/2003 03:39 PM

Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 1.2.1 Milestone Build?

Alain, my search shows some 32 bugs fixed with 9 outstanding for 1.2.1....

Dave.