Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 1.2.1 Milestone Build?

Yes, I would upversion them as well (and I do now have access to them
all).

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

David Inglis <dinglis@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/28/2003 03:41 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 1.2.1 Milestone Build?

Doug, are you going to version the plugins (1.2.0 -> 1.2.1), I don't
remember  if you have access to all of them or not.

Dave.