Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 1.2.1 Milestone Build?

The objective of this build, called something like 1.2.1 M1, would be to
provide users out there who are still stuck on Eclipse 2.1.x and are using
CDT 1.2.0 with some of the bug fixes we've delivered.

The value of this, however, depends on when 1.2.1 GA would be. If it is
sometime in December, then we might as well wait.

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/28/2003 03:11 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 1.2.1 Milestone Build?

> > Hey gang,
> >
> > We've fixed some pretty major defects in the 1.2 branch. If we aren't
> > going to release 1.2.1 for a while, I was wondering if we should
release a
> > milestone build to get people off of 1.2.
> >
> > Thoughts?

Sorry, I guess I misread this .. it would be great to have a milestone
build.

Doing a query on Bugzilla for Target MileStone-1.2.1, Shows only 10 PRs.