RE: [cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-test-dev] CDT 2.0 M5 Release Candidate 1 now available

I suspect a bug in Eclipse 3.0M5 but I haven't reported it yet so please feel free. Next time you install something by unpacking a zip and it doesn't take, try Help > Software Updates > Manage Configuration, and there should be a task on the right hand side to perform all the updates it has noticed (that's different from Scan for Updates).

Back to the top