Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 M5 and Eclipse compatibility

I was just about to ask about this, because in my last update I get
compile errors using 1.3.  So it seems the head has (perhaps
unintentionally) already dropped this requirement.

(the method in question is the static Boolean.toString( boolean) in
core/org.eclipse.internal.core.model.binary.java).

-Andrew

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/20/2003 11:22 AM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 M5 and Eclipse compatibility

> I have no problem waiting until next Monday, especially since I'm off
this
> week. We can do our own CDT2.0M5 warm up build on Monday Nov 24, do a
> simple one day regression run on it with the hope of releasing CDT2.0M5
on
> Wednesday Nov 26.
>
> Thoughts?

Hoda just remind me of something, Eclipse3.0 M5 will be no longer
compatible
with JDK-1.3.x ...
So once we move, we could drop the CDT requirement of being compatible
with JDK-1.3
and use the new classes and methods.