Re: [cdt-dev] OS X port debugger variables broken

The log file contains no errors. Is the binary parser used for displaying variables? This is something I don't have working yet.

Bryan

On Nov 11, 2003, at 5:16 PM, Mikhail Khodjaiants wrote:

Check the .log file for errors.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bryan Hunt" <bhunt@xxxxxxx>
To: <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 12:14 PM
Subject: [cdt-dev] OS X port debugger variables broken

The Variables view in the debugger perspective is not working for me.
I can cursor over a simple int variable and get it's value in a
tool-tip, but it doesn't display in the Variables window - the
Variables window is blank.  Any ideas on how to track this down
(breakpoints I could set) would be appreciated.

Bryan