[cdt-dev] Error on 'org.eclipse.cdt.launch'

He CDT Developers,
I download cdt sources and done some modifications as per our requirement.mainly in org.eclipse.cdt.launch plugin. Now i am working an productization part. When i try to create 'plug-in jars' by using, 'Export -> Deployable plugins and fragments' menuitem i got the following error,

'Error: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.
	Project: org.eclipse.cdt.launch
	Target: cdtlaunch.jar'

After creating a jars, i put all the plugins(with jars) in to new eclipse platform and run the eclipse. But i am not able use the remote debugging features. when i click the 'debug' button in "C/C++ Remote Application Debugger" launch configuration, i got the following error,

'Error occured while launching'

But all this features are working fine in runtime workbench. So anybody know the solution, please let me know.

thanks
david danie.

Express your Digital Self. Win fabulous prizes. http://www.msn.co.in/DigitalSelf/ Enter this cool contest.

Back to the top