Re: [cdt-dev] Extending CDT for Linux desktop development

Tom Tromey wrote:

Seth> 2) Support gtk-doc for inline help on functions and types. Very similar
Seth> to javadoc support in JDT.

Chris Moller (here at Red Hat) has got this working.  There's a
property file that stores the info and he's written programs to
convert help for gtk, glibc, X11 to this format.

For the GTK stuff -- GTK, GDK, and GDK-pixbuf -- I modified one of the perl scripts from the gtk-doc package to create the hoverhelp data I needed. If anyone wants it and the gtk-doc people are willing, I'll contribute my mods to the gtk-doc package.

I was careful not to mung up the existing gtk-doc functionality, so my mods shouldn't screw up making the regular GTK+ docs.

Chris Moller

I know we're planning to contribute this code, but I'm not sure what
the status of that is.

Back to the top