Re: [cdt-dev] InvocationTargetException in Deployable Plugins

There are probably a zillion things that could be wrong, but make sure that your plugins have a statement like.....

  <runtime>
      <library name="XXX.jar">
         <export name="*"/>
      </library>
   </runtime>

I personally think that automatic hiding of everything is the devil.

Thanks!
-Chris