[cdt-dev] Changed the target milestone for unresolved defects from "--" to 2.0

Folks,

I'm assuming some of the recent defects opened are targeted for the 1.2 stream, even though the target milestone field was left blank as by default. Rather them leave them as blank, I've moved them to 2.0 with the rest of the open defects.

I don't know what the Eclipse or CDT practice is for fixing defects both in the current HEAD stream as well as patching them back to a fielded release. Do two defects end up getting opened, one targeted for the head stream and a cloned defect (does bugzilla support this?) for the fielded stream? Or is it typically handled with one defect, which gets resolved when the fix is patched back to fielded stream after being fixed in the current stream?

Kleo

Back to the top