[cdt-dev] GDB tools for Embedded Linux ????

Guys,
Could anyone point me to a site or spot to get the GDB tools to setup
remote debug on an embedded linux (embedix) platform ?

I am trying to setup remote debugging from my Windows desktop to a Sharp
Zaurus device which is running embedded linux (embedix). Here are some
version details:
- Linux Kernel version 2.4.18-rmk7-pxa3-embedix
- Embedix Plus PDA version 2.0
- Qtopia for Embedix Plus PDA version 1.5.4

Has anyone tried setting this up before ? Could anyone point me to any GDB
tools which I could use to setup the cross-compilation and remote debugging
of sample applications on the embedix platform ? I would like to undergo a
usability

Regards,
- Amit Aghara

Back to the top