Re: [cdt-dev] Managed Build Extensibility Doc

The only htm file is header.htm and the only thing I can see if I open it in Internet explorer is a "2".

Sean Evoy/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/21/2003 05:55 PM
Please respond to cdt-dev

        To:        cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [cdt-dev] Managed Build Extensibility Doc

Finally!
Here's the final draft of the managed extensibility documentation. I have
taken my Word doc and converted it to HTML, so I apologize for all the
extra MS formatting stuff. That'll be gone for the final release on the
website. What I'm looking for is feedback on the content. I will schedule
a documentation review by conference call for the end of this week, likely
Friday. I will send out a notice when I have the details firmed up. If you
have feedback but cannot participate, then please feel free to submit your
written feedback by the end of this week. Thanks,

Sean Evoy
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top