[cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-patch] Applied - fix for bug#44507 Outline Flickers with CDT1.2 RC0

Hi Everyone,

I have applied this patch on the HEAD only. I don't know if it should go to the 1.2.1 stream or not.
In general, what is the policy of bug solutions in 1.2.1? Do we vote on things going there? or do we submit all what we can fix there?

Thanks,
Hoda Amer
Staff Software Engineer
Rational Software - IBM Software Group