Re: [cdt-dev] RFC: New Bugzilla component: managed-builder

The component is a good idea. But make me the owner.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
10/20/2003 04:48 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] RFC: New Bugzilla component: managed-builder

> > I realize that as a non-committer I don't get a vote, but as I
mentioned

> But you are, owner of the org.eclipse.cdt.managed* plugins.

Oops! I take this back.
You should maybe have a few words with Doug S. first.