From: Douglas Schaefer [mailto:dschaefe@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 1:11 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Updated CDT 2.0 Plan

Hey gang,

I've update the CDT 2.0 plan with items under consideration by our team here. Please take a look and feel free to add items or make suggestions on the items listed. The plan is available off the project management link on the CDT home page (http://www.eclipse.org/cdt).

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada