RE: [cdt-dev] Updated CDT 2.0 Plan

Absolutely! We need everyone's help to make sure we build a CDT that can
be used by all C/C++ developers no matter what they are building.  I know
there is a wide variety of users and potential contributors out there.
Please let us know where you think the CDT should go.

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Thomas Fletcher <ThomasF@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
10/16/2003 11:44 AM
Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

"'cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [cdt-dev] Updated CDT 2.0 Plan

Just a note to developers/lurkers out there.  I'd really like to
see input (not necessarily commitments, just acknowledgements and
statements about feature development priorities) from some of the
other CDT participants so that this doesn't become the QNX/Rational-IBM
show =;-)

Thanks,
 Thomas ... don't let others vote for you!