Re: [cdt-dev] Updated CDT 2.0 Plan

I've got a text hover extension just about ready for internal beta -- I was hoping for this week, but probably slipping to next. It will provide a descriptive pop-up when you park the pointer over a function name and possibly, later, over typedefs, structs, enums, etc. -- whatever I can find decent info for. First pass will include support for glibc, GTK+, GDK, and, maybe, Xlib, Xt, Xmu, etc. depending on how fast I can write a parser for the X docs.

We're going to kick it around inside RedHat for a while, then probably kick it out of the nest and into the real world -- haven't a clue when that will be.

Chris Moller
Senior Tinker
Red Hat, Inc.

Thomas Fletcher wrote:
Just a note to developers/lurkers out there.  I'd really like to
see input (not necessarily commitments, just acknowledgements and
statements about feature development priorities) from some of the other CDT participants so that this doesn't become the QNX/Rational-IBM
show =;-)

Thanks,
Thomas ... don't let others vote for you!

Back to the top