Re: [cdt-dev] Dependency checking

> OK  - thanks, Alex. I'll have a look at this and get back to you ASAP...

We were looking at this very quickly and it looks like you are doing to much work
in the DeltaProcessor.  The deltaprocessor is a workspace listener and being trigger on deltas.  If you
need to do searches or any other heavy/long task, move it to the indexer.
So if you start, for example, a long search you risk deadlocks
and no other listeners will receive any ICElementDeltas.

Back to the top