Re: [cdt-dev] cdt on mac os x

Ralph,
I've been using the linux/motif distribution of the CDT on Mac OS X, and it
seems to work pretty well.  I didn't have to do anything special-- just
unzip and copy the contents of the "features" directory to eclipse/features
and the contents of the "plugins" directory to eclipse/plugins.  I'm
currently running CDT1.2 RC1.

Tim