Re: [cdt-dev] Re:HP-UX (Tennessee James Leeuwenburg)

Actually, the CDT isn't currently supported on HP-UX.  It won't be a big
deal to port over, we just haven't done it yet.  We will be lining up our
supported platforms with Eclipse for CDT 2.0.

Sorry about that,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Tanya-Marise De Sousa/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
10/10/2003 02:07 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] Re:HP-UX (Tennessee James Leeuwenburg)

Tennessee, you need to install the items below before installing the CDT:
- Eclipse 2.1.1 for Solaris
- JDK 1.3.1_09
- GNU compiler and debugger

Go to www.eclipse.org to download Eclipse and the CDT. You will also find
links to the JDK installation web site on the Eclipse FAQ.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Tanya-Marise de Sousa

Back to the top