[cdt-dev] CDT RC1/GA Build Plans

Hey gang,

We've obviously delayed RC1 with some really good issues.  Hopefully they
can be addressed over the next few hours.  I'd like to now do the RC1
build on Thursday 1 p.m. EST or before if we have the remaining issues
closed up.  The hope is that this would be the final bits for GA.

I'd like to hear from the committers if they think they are ready.

Thanks,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top