[cdt-dev] Dependency checking

Hi,

A couple of questions about dependency checking. For the testing purpose I'm
using big workspace and experience essential delays while saving modified
file. I realized that:
- the dependencies update is running in the main thread
- as a part of this procedure  indexer is running through all workspace
(maybe it doesn't parse all the files from the very beginning, but it does
something with all files in the workspace: it creates new object
AddFileToIndex for all files in the workspace, sources, headers, binary
files, makefiles etc).

If all this is correct, could it be changed for the sake of performance
improvement?
Besides that, the feature I miss is an ability to switch dependency checking
on/off.

Alex Chapiro

Back to the top