RE: [cdt-dev] nomination : Hoda Amer for Committer

Thanks John.

Kudos to Hoda for becoming the newest CDT commiter! I will ask
that you be added as commiter for:

org.eclipse.cdt.core
org.eclipse.cdt.ui
org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests
org.eclipse.cdt.ui.tests

Hoda, I will need you to email me your complete contact info,
including phone number and address (real, not email).

Congrats,

Sebastien