John Camelon wrote:

Ping!  Have all committers voted?

JohnC

cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 10/01/2003 01:53:37 PM:

+1

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Camelon" <jcamelon@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 4:09 PM
Subject: [cdt-dev] nomination : Hoda Amer for Committer

I would like to take a moment through the mad barrage of patches to nominate Hoda Amer for committer upon the Core and UI plugins. Hoda's 1.2 efforts have been substantial, splitting her efforts
between
the CModel, Code Assist, New Class Wizard features as well as helping
me
write the NeverEndingStory that is the C++ Parser. I'd like to put it to a committer vote. Thanks,
JohnC