Re: [cdt-dev] Use C++ other than GNU compiler

I think we cannot use VC debugger. GDB is a command line debugger. One can interface EClipse(ie CDT ) with any command line debugger.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Use C++ other than GNU compiler

Thanks Tanya for the information

 I could actually compile and run a C++ program using VC++ compiler and exporting make file from the visual studio. Now the next query is can I use another debugger, for example VC++ debugger to debug my program written in C++? Or I have to use the GDB debugger, no choise. I am using CDT 1.1

-Subhro

Back to the top