RE: [cdt-dev] org.eclipse.cdt.core.test relies on the managed mak e plugin.

Alright, request for plugins noted as well.

I'll hold off until 1.2 is out before requesting. As for
the actual plugins, we're talking about:

org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.tests and
org.eclipse.cdt.make.tests.

The commiters should probably be the same as the differnt builder,
with the testers (who commit on the core and ui .tests plugins) added?

Sebastien