RE: [cdt-dev] Request for new projects - AIX

I'm working on the port right now.  Hopefully it won't take long.  I
wouldn't make it an official part of the 1.2 release but we (IBM) will
need it for 2.0.  If the light testing proves that we're reasonably
stable, we could make it available with 1.2.

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Sebastien Marineau <sebastien@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
09/22/2003 11:54 AM
Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

"'cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [cdt-dev] Request for new projects - AIX

Hi Doug,

you are looking for those plugins immediately, right (e.g.
for 1.2)?

Sebastien