RE: [cdt-dev] Proposal: CVS logs for org.eclipse.cdt*

+10!

Seb

&forum_id=35383

With this set up, committers would no longer be required to send patches
to the patch list (since the logs give the same info). The patch list
would only be used by non-committers requesting changes and for feedback
on those changes.

Thoughts? Votes?

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada