Re: [cdt-dev] Major C++ editing shop-stopper

> Alain Magloire wrote:
> > In Eclipse, editors are associated with extensions are filenames.
>
> Do you know of any plans for changing this to something that can cope with the
> extensionless C++ header files?

Very good question, dunno.
I did not follow the in/out of Eclipse-3.0, do not know if it is in the roadmap.

One solution for CDT-2.0 is to provide a configurable list of filenames,
the default could be the reserved names form ISO C++ i.e <iostream> etc ..
That will allow the Parser/Indexer/Core_Model etc ... to recognise
a valid C++ file.

Does not solve the problem for CEditor file associations.

Back to the top