Re: [cdt-dev] What is our policy on patches?

> > Many now, consider the mailing list patch as "spam".
> +1
>
> I guess my main point is that if we were voting on patches or debating
> the content of these patches prior to them being committed, then the
> content on the list is useful.

Honestly, when was the last time that you look at say mikhailk patches
concerning the MI debug launch UI ?

And same question to the rest of the developpers, when was the last we
thoroughly look at one of your cdt-ast/pst-parser patch ?

> If we are not doing that, then it
> merely serves as a reminder to do a CVS update.

8-)

Your point is well taken, and some of the policy thatwe put in place
should be revisited.

Back to the top