[cdt-dev] C/C++ Projects view and Outline view

I've put together a table of the icons that appear in the C/C++ Projects view and the Outline view. This page will be included in the CDT user guide.

Please take a look at the attached file and let me know if I've missed anything.

Regards,
Tanya-Marise de Sousa
Information Development
Rational Software
IBM Software Group
613.591.7931
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Title: Outline view

Outline view

The Outline view displays a structural view of C/C++ source code. The Outline view automatically refreshes as you add declarations to your source code.

The table below lists the icons displayed in the Outline view.

Icon Description
C or C++ file
Class
Container