Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Monthly Meeting on Wednesday

For some of us who could not attend the meeting, could you please send out
a meeting minutes email at yr earliest convenience ? Thanks.

I am interested in finding out the CDT 1.2 delivery status and what is the
standard CDT 1.2 package going to include? Here is what I view as the list
of features and respective plugins which are going to delivered to users as
part of CDT 1.2 package based on what I see in CVS.........

   org.eclipse.cdt-feature
      org.eclipse.cdt
      org.eclipse.cdt.core
      org.eclipse.cdt.debug.core
      org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core
      org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.ui
      org.eclipse.cdt.debug.ui
      org.eclipse.cdt.doc.user
      org.eclipse.cdt.launch
      org.eclipse.cdt.ui
   org.eclipse.cdt.win32-feature
      org.eclipse.cdt.core.win32
      org.eclipse.cdt.win32
   org.eclipse.cdt.linux.gtk-feature
      org.eclipse.cdt.core.linux
      org.eclipse.cdt.linux.gtk
   org.eclipse.cdt.linux.motif-feature
      org.eclipse.cdt.core.linux
      org.eclipse.cdt.linux.motif
   org.eclipse.cdt.make-feature
      org.eclipse.cdt.make.core
      org.eclipse.cdt.make.ui
   org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder-feature
      org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core
      org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui

Is this accurate ?

Regards,
- Amit Aghara

|         |           Sebastien        |
|         |           Marineau         |
|         |           <sebastien@xxxxxx|
|         |           m>               |
|         |           cdt-dev-admin@ecl|
|         |           ipse.org         |
|         |           09/02/2003 01:09 |
|         |           cdt-dev          |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                 |
  |       To:       "'cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                       |
  |       Subject:  [cdt-dev] CDT Monthly Meeting on Wednesday                                                      |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi folks,

the monthly CDT meeting will be on Wednesday Sept. 3rd
at 11 EST. I expect the call-in number to be as before (Doug/
Kleo, can you confirm?)

Dial-in:  1 866 680 0993  (international: 1 865 297 1125)
Participant Code: 940468

The preliminary agenda is as follows:

Agenda:
- Participant updates
- Project level updates (CDT 1.2 and CDT 2.0)
  --> CDT 1.2 schedule and readiness
- Discussion of other frameworks/features
  --> Update on Eclipse embedded roadmap efforts
- Infrastructure (builds and web site)
- Documentation and FAQ updates
- Testing/verification update
  --> Discussion of Brent's usability report
- Varia

Regards,

Sebastien