[cdt-dev] New Nightly Build System in place

Hey all,

I have replaced the nightly build system that I had created previously and
which had been failing for a while now.  The new one is based almost
totally on ant with an eclectic collection of XSL (XML transform) scripts.
 A new build was created last night 1.2.0.32 and I will again set it up to
run week-nightly.

For this that are interested in the scripts, I have checked them into
org.eclipse.cdt.releng.  It needs a readme but I'll get there once we've
had a few successful runs.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top