RE: [cdt-dev] Re-structure of CDT's Unit test project(s)

+1

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Sebastien Marineau <sebastien@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/11/2003 06:26 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

"'cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [cdt-dev] Re-structure of CDT's Unit test project(s)

Hi all,

I'll throw out the new component proposal to the mailing list
for reference, and to let folks comment.

The proposal is for the creation of a newplugin,
org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests.
This component is to hold the core tests (which are now in the ui.tests
plugin).
The initial committer list for the core.tests plugin would be the same
as the current committer list for the org.eclipse.cdt.ui.tests plugin.

If this is fine with everyone, I'll send the request in. It should get
done within the next day or two.

Sebastien