Re: [cdt-dev] How to build CDT with its source package?

My compter is connected to the CERNET(China Education & Research Network), and I can not access any websites out of China directly.
I can use a HTTP proxy to browse eclipse.org and download what I want, but I can not access the CVS server.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2003 11:37 PM
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] How to build CDT with its source package?

Sounds like a good area for our testers to look at ;-).

Your best bet is the CVS repository.  Can you explain why you can't access the CVS server?

Cheers,
Doug

"Felix Yuan" <bigbrain_cn@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/17/2003 06:42 AM
Please respond to cdt-dev

        To:        <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [cdt-dev] How to build CDT with its source package?

Hi,
I'm a newbie to CDT. I download the source package of CDT but I don't know how to build it. Is there any documents about it?
And I can't connect to the CVS server, so I can't follow the instructions of the articles such as "Developing the CDT".
Thanks in advance!

best regards,

Back to the top