Re: [cdt-dev] GA candidate posted

Sounds great.  Once GA is declared, I'll create the real update site and post it to the newsgroup/dev-list.

Sebastien, could you create a version in CVS for this candidate to make sure I build the update site against the right line up.  I don't have write permissions to all of the projects (e.g. cdt-core, cdt2-launch).

Thanks,
Doug Schaefer
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada