Re: [cdt-dev] 1.1 release candidate posted

Hi,

Everything looks great, but I have a quick question:
Are there any issue with the Bugzilla #37049 being fixed for the GA, as said in a previous message on the list ?
"- We will feature the CPPUnit as a contributed plugin on the web page and welcome screens"

Thanks,

Martin

Sebastien Marineau <sebastien@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx