[cdt-dev] CDT 1.1

Hi all,

just a quick update on the 1.1 status. Judging from bugzilla and the
comemnts in
the CDT mailing list and nerwsgroups, we seem to be in good shape for our
1.1 GA
release. We are at this point updating the build scripts to add build
numbers to
the CDT builds (to allow the update site to work); we hope to put a build up
tonight
with build number. If we cannot get those to build cleanly, we will go back
to the
previous build scripts (no build number) and will post that as the release
candidate (RC).

That should give folks until the end of the week to test the RC, at which
point
we can make a decision to mark this as the 1.1 GA.

Sebastien

Back to the top