Re: [cdt-dev] The old binary projects question again

What do you mean by random browsing?  You can expand the jar files and
open the class files and if source is attached (and most do) you get the
source files.  And the Java search went and looked in the jars as well to
find things declared and referenced in there.

Doug Schaefer
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>