Re: [cdt-dev] Help

I believe MinGW 2.0 ships with an old version of GDB.  Make sure you
download the latest from the MinGW site (5.2.1 I believe).

This brings up a good point, though.  We should be clear on the CDT site
what version of GDB we currently support.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada