RE: [cdt-dev] Freeze build

> > Hi all,
> >
> > I want to propose that we do the freeze build today at noon (12:00).
> > Unless someone has any objections, we will be doing an update and
> > build of the CDT source then, and will then upload the builds to
> > the download site.
>
> Tomorrow ?
> A few/lot of fixes that I did not have a chance to move
> from the head to the branch(1_1) and was planning on doing
> them this afternoon.

OK. I will post the daily build from last night (the builds get done
at 3AM on our build machine), and we can target tomorrow as the freeze
build, provided
everyone is OK with it. However, I don't want to see this stretched any
longer, we are already
over a week behind the original milestones...

Thanks,

Sebastien