From: David Inglis [mailto:dinglis@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 9:14 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Feature Change Proposal

Would it be possible to just get the directories renamed on the CVS server...?

Sebastien Marineau wrote:

I'm also in full agreement on this. My only
reservation is that we will end up with even more
components in the CVS tree (albeit quite a few of
them will be "dead" plugins). Since these are feature
plugins, we could collect the "dead" plugins into a separate top-level directory (e.g. org.eclipse.cdt.old-features?).
This would have to be done quite a bit after the 1.1 release.

Sebastien