From: David Inglis [mailto:dinglis@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 3:58 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Feature Change Proposal

I would like to propose a change to the cdt features and platform plugins, that is, remove the Windowing system name and attribute from each. This would remove 2 plugins and reduce the number of builds by 1. So essentially
thing would look like the following.

org.eclipse.cdt-feature           (no change)
org.eclipse.cdt                       (no change)
org.eclipse.cdt.win32-feature (no change)
org.eclipse.cdt.win32             (no change)

org.eclipse.cdt.linux-feature (was 2 features, org.eclipse.cdt.linux.gtk-feature and org.eclipse.cdt.linux.motif-feature) org.eclipse.cdt.linux (was 2 plugins, org.eclipse.cdt.linux.gtk and org.eclipse.cdt.linux.motif) org.eclipse.cdt.solaris-feature (was org.eclipse.cdt.solaris.motif-feature) org.eclipse.cdt.solaris (was org.eclipse.cdt.solaris.motif) org.eclipse.cdt.qnx-feature (was org.eclipse.cdt.qnx.photon-feature)
org.eclipse.cdt.qnx-feature          (was org.eclipse.cdt.qnx-photon)

Comments?