Re: [cdt-dev] JNI support

This would be useful to us if we could step in the debugger from Java code into JNI C code and vice-versa. Seems like it should be part of CDT and not independent. It would be easier to develop independently at first if CDT was extensible enough (i.e., had the right extension points and public APIs) but I don't know if that's the case.

Back to the top