Re: [cdt-dev] New Committer?

Sorry about that.
+1 from me.
Douglas Schaefer wrote:

Thanks guys,
The only committers we haven't heard from yet are Judy (core and ui) and
Peter (ui) - and John Prokopenko (core) but that's another issue... Could we set a deadline for the vote, say end of today. Thanks, Doug Schaefer
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx> Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/17/2003 10:00 AM Please respond to cdt-dev To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx cc: Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] New Committer?

Sorry for the delay....

+1

Hmmm, I just realize, that mine bounced back, typo in email.  So once
more

+ (2 - 1)

Appreciate:
- your "fantastique" work on the new parser.
- being responsive for bugzilla.

You Da man.
Douglas Schaefer wrote:

Hey all, I am finding I'm getting swamped trying to keep up with all

the patches the gang here is submitting (which this close to GA is another problem, but anyway...). I think we've made some good progress integrating our team with the rest of the CDT community.
As
such...

I'd like to put up John Camelon up for nomination as another
committer
for cdt-core and cdt-ui.  He has submitted a large number of quality

patches for the parser and has been significant player in allowing
us
to make the transition to this brave new world.

Any thoughts, votes?